Friday, November 16, 2012

Nars all about cheeks palette

 Hey lovely guys out there!
Today we wanted to do a new kind of post - a beauty one! (exciting) 
So about 6 weeks ago I (Nina) was in Paris! During my stay i went to the amazing shopping  center called "Bon Marché". So because Nars is ridiculously expensive in Switzerland, I was definitely planning to go to the Nars counter to get the famous laguna bronzer.  But at the counter this palette immediately caught my eye. I knew i had to get it! And luckily it also had the bronzer in it!
Sadly i think it was an exclusive one for bon marché as they had their 150 anniversary and they don't sell it anymore! But you can get them all separate if one of them caught your eye! :-)



 (From left to right, starting at the top)
Albatross highlighter: I mean when I first saw it I wasn't really impressed! But after swatching it on my            hand i loved it! It is a beautiful "whitetoned" color with a sattle amount of golden shimmer.  
Gaiety blush: This is a kind of Babydoll colored one with absolutly no shimmer. It looks quite scary in the pan but it comes out quite sheer on the face and it's buildable. 
Luster blush: I think this is a really unique one.. It is a gold-brown and i feel like it is perfect for christmastime! :-)
Laguna bronzer: Oh gosh guys.. you don't know how long I wanted to have that one because i heard sooo many beauty gurus talking about it and falling in love! I would definitely say it is worth the money! And I had really big problems, finding the perfect one for me, as I am so fair. It is the perfect color which isn't orange or muddy at all! LOVE
Orgasm blush: Another product which gets a lot of attention! A peachy color with a loooot of shimmer! Nothing else to say ;-)
Angelika blush:  This is probably the one i have worn the most often! Pink with a lot of gold shimmer. Adoooooreee!
From left to right: Angelika, Luster, Orgasm, Gaiety, Laguna, Albatross

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!! Let us know if you liked it :-) xxx 

3 comments:

  1. hOLA BOMBON¡¡
    ME ENCANTA TU LOOK¡¡ ESTAS GUAPISIMA COMO SIEMPRE¡¡
    TE SIGO VIA BLOGLOVIN,TE INVITO A PASAR POR MI BLOG Y A QUE VUELVAS Y ME SIGAS SI TE GUSTA¡¡ME PODRIAS SEGUIR?ME haria mucha ilusion preciosa¡¡¡
    yo ya te sigo¡¡¡
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    BACI

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it very much ! :)

    How about Nail-Styles next time ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear,
    Nice blog and great pictures!!

    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - totally makes our day :-)